Our team works to design, develop, and manufacture photonics sensors for use in the most advanced platforms. The team designs sensors based on our unique ultra-narrow linewidth lasers. These designs range in production quantities from singles unit experimental protoypes to production.
- Electronic design of high reliability, mixed circuits including integrated analog opto-electronics, low noise signal conditioners, and power supplies.
- Work closely with other hardware and software engineers to develop products from requirements capture through production, assembly and testing.
- Assist in the development of automated equipment for testing, including qualification and acceptance test procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, physics, or similar technical area of study.
- 3-5 years of experience with the design and production of mixed analog and digital electronics.
- Experience with high reliability products such as military and aerospace.
- Proficiency with schematic capture, layout, analysis.
- Experience with electronics testing.
- Advanced techniques: Spectral analysis, real-time processing, sensors, actuators and control.
- Advanced design: High speed signals, transmission lines and differential routing.
- Proficiency with computing tools such as Python, Matlab and C
- Familiarity with FPGA design and VHDL
- Working understanding of standardized environmental testing
- To conform to U.S. Government technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1234b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.